THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 9, 2009

just another minor post after some songs got me emo...

i'd love it if you listen to the song, if you dont like the person in the vid, well, just listen and dont watch (but personally, i LOVE that girl in the video)



"our last kiss
tasted like tobacco
a bitter and sad smell

tomorrow, at this time
where will you be?
who will you be thinking about?

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

the paused time is
about to start moving
there's many things that I don't want to forget about

tomorrow, at this time
I will probably be crying
I will probably be thinking about you

you will always be inside my heart
you will always have your own place
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
now and forever you are still the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song

you are always gonna be my love
even if I fall in love with someone once again
I'll remember to love
you taught me how
you are always gonna be the one
it's still a sad song
until I can sing a new song"

so why did i just post something like this for my comeback? i really dont know, but there' something about the song that....hmmm...connects with me...

i dont know if i am yet to get over my first love...but heck, for me, every new love is a "first love"...

i got to go, two more hours before the start of my first class of the second semester, wish me luck...

just an added info, the chorus seems to be the same as a song from a filipino artist...just guess who (i personally hate that song)

i dont own the video nor the translation...

0 comments: